The airheaded trio, Kim, Kourtney, and Khloé, have reportedly inked a deal to have limited-edition replicas of themselves in outfits that will be sold at their famed Dash boutiques. The dolls will reportedly have measurements that will reflect their actual curves.
Unfortunately, there are hordes of Kardashian devotees who have allowed themselves to get sucked into the trio’s sensationalistic traps, whether it be their involvement in a diet quick-fix, overpriced boutiques, chintzy Sears clothing line, or trashy reality-TV shows, which are a bonafide descent into idiocracy.
Last year, even First Lady Michelle Obama said in an iVillage interview that she and her husband object to the girls watching the Kardashians on television:
Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians, when they watch that stuff, he doesn’t like that as much.
Young girls already have self-esteem issues that they are battling. They are surrounded by images of female beauty that are unrealistic and unattainable. The Kardashians are stereotypical portrayals of shallow, self-absorbed, materialistic, narcissistic, and superficial women; the Kardashians fit what great journalist Barbara Walters would call “talentless” women. Yet, many of our young girls maintain a hungry appetite for these kinds of role models.
Mattel, who is the manufacturer of the Barbie line, should be boycotted for even entertaining the idea of having any one of the Kardashians immortalized as a Barbie.
The doll line, which has had its fair share of criticisms throughout the years for promoting disproportionate and warped models of beauty for young girls, should learn from past mistakes.
The Kardashian girls are laughable pop culture representations that are concrete examples of how our society is dumbing down. If the dolls do make it to a conveyor belt, do we have to brace ourselves for new and improved Kardashian dolls that bend in every sexual position imaginable?
What do you think of a possible Kardashian line of Barbie dolls? Would you purchase one for your niece or daughter?
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Bad Idea! Kardashian Sisters Get Barbie Doll Line?
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie