While there is no third-person adultery drama in Klum’s and Seal’s decision to divorce, a source revealed to TMZ that Seal’s inability to keep his anger under wraps is why she has decided to leave him. Klum reportedly feels that her husband’s temper is affecting their four children, and that’s where she draws the line.
Another reported marriage issue is Klum’s Midas touch empire, which not only includes modeling but her super-lucrative deal with the reality hit series “Project Runway.” “Project Heidi” also has other successful ventures that have made her an extremely wealthy woman, including a jeans line for Jordache, a makeup collection for Victoria’s Secret, and her new skincare line, In an Instant.
There is speculation that the imbalance in their relationship stems from a lull in Seal’s singing career.
In the meantime, here is the statement that the pair released to People Magazine, regarding their separation:
While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate.
We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart. This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition.
We thank our family, friends, and fans for their kind words of support. And for our children’s sake, we appreciate you respecting our privacy.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Seal’s Raging Temper Forced Divorce With Heidi Klum?
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie