Terrell Owens’ former friends and ex co-stars, Kita Williams and Monique Jackson, are speaking out about the football player’s now infamous interview with GQ. In it, Terrell discussed losing their friendship and much of the $80 million fortune he earned playing in the NFL. Speaking with The Insider, Mo & Kita discussed the end of decade-plus relationship, and more importantly, in what ways they did not violate it.
Kita dismissed it, saying, “He’s mad at everybody. We were friends first. People forget that. We were friends for 12 years. Terrell is the only client we had where we had a friendship first.” She added, “Terrell is typically known for running his mouth, he says things off the cuff, he’s mad at the world. It didn’t bother us, that article we knew about.”
As for allegations that the two stole from Terrell, Monique declared: “We have never! We’ve never stolen ANYTHING from Terrell Owens. There’s been always hills and valleys within our relationship. This isn’t the first time Terrell and Kita and I have parted ways with our friendship. Over a 12-year span it’s not a big deal.”
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Mo and Kita: We Never Stole From T.O.
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie