The jackpot in Friday’s Mega Millions lottery drawing has risen to an estimated $640 million, and it could go higher! It’s the largest in the game’s history, after Tuesday night’s drawing produced no jackpot-winning ticket. Click here for more.
- [Video] TV Reporter, Photographer Killed In Virginia Shooting
- 21-Month Old Baby Killed In North St. Louis County
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Civil Rights Warrior Amelia Boynton Robinson, Portrayed In “Selma,” Dies At 104
- *Praise Hands Emoji* Blac Chyna & Amber Rose Are Getting Their Own TV Show
- ‘It Was Negative And Some Perceive It As Racial’ – April Ryan On Donald Trump’s Latest Stunt