President Obama and the Democrats raised $53 million for his re-election campaign in March, the biggest monthly haul of 2012. The president has now collected nearly $350 million since he kicked off his campaign in the spring of last year. Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- “My Culture Is Not Your Costume” UCLA Students Outraged Over Fraternity’s Blackface Party
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Should Keshia Knight Pulliam Continue To Defend The Legacy Of Bill Cosby?
- Kaylin Garcia Tells Us What She Looks For In A Guy [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Empire’ Star Grace Gealey Finally Acknowledges Engagement To Co-Star Trai Byers