Cathy Hughes, born Catherine Elizabeth Woods in Omaha, Nebraska on April 22, 1947, is an African-American entrepreneur, radio and television personality and business executive. Hughes founded the media company Radio One and later expanded into TV One , the company went public in 1998, making Hughes the first and only African-American female to head a publicly traded corporation at the time.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- 6 Of The Best & Worst Dressed Celebrities Of The Week & What Our Editors Really Think About Them [VIDEO]
- Sherri Shepherd On Almost Mooning Broadway Crowd & Weight Criticism
- Naomi Campbell Rips Instagram Models: “We Had To Earn Our Stripes”
- CeeLo Green Releases Surprise Album Online