Cathy Hughes, born Catherine Elizabeth Woods in Omaha, Nebraska on April 22, 1947, is an African-American entrepreneur, radio and television personality and business executive. Hughes founded the media company Radio One and later expanded into TV One , the company went public in 1998, making Hughes the first and only African-American female to head a publicly traded corporation at the time.
- Tyrese "Shame" Featuring Jennifer Husdon & Denzel Washington
- Watch Out, Hillary! Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders Brings Out Nearly 10,000 Supporters At Wisconsin Rally
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Chris Brown Files For Custody Of His Daughter, Royalty
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Was Known To Physically Abuse Her, According To Friend
- Donald Trump Defends Anti-Immigration Attack: “Somebody’s Doing The Raping”