Cathy Hughes, born Catherine Elizabeth Woods in Omaha, Nebraska on April 22, 1947, is an African-American entrepreneur, radio and television personality and business executive. Hughes founded the media company Radio One and later expanded into TV One , the company went public in 1998, making Hughes the first and only African-American female to head a publicly traded corporation at the time.
- LL Cool J Gives Tom Joyner His Chain + More! [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Mo’Nique Proves Lee Daniels Lied About ‘Empire’ Role
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- FROM THE SHIP: Costume Night On The ‘Fantastic Voyage’
- Nikko Explains Why He Deserves 25 Percent Of Mimi’s Book Deal [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Has ‘Irreversible Brain Damage’ And ‘Remains Unresponsive’