Cathy Hughes, born Catherine Elizabeth Woods in Omaha, Nebraska on April 22, 1947, is an African-American entrepreneur, radio and television personality and business executive. Hughes founded the media company Radio One and later expanded into TV One , the company went public in 1998, making Hughes the first and only African-American female to head a publicly traded corporation at the time.
- "SayWord" Who Got The Juice? Styles P & Jadakiss Bringing Healthy To The Hood
- 15 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By 26 Year Boyfriend
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- 25 Memes That’ll Make You Want To Vote For Kanye West In 2020
- ‘Survivors Remorse’ Actress Brings Natural Hair Transition To Television
- Don Lemon: Can Ben Carson Win Over Black Voters?