Cathy Hughes, born Catherine Elizabeth Woods in Omaha, Nebraska on April 22, 1947, is an African-American entrepreneur, radio and television personality and business executive. Hughes founded the media company Radio One and later expanded into TV One , the company went public in 1998, making Hughes the first and only African-American female to head a publicly traded corporation at the time.
- Conspiracy? Obstruction of Justice? Roland Martin Dives In The Case of Laquan McDonald
- #Flawless Fashion: Beyoncé Launching New Streetwear Line In 2016
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- FREE THANKSGIVING MEALS-STL "Free Meals"
- The Game's Package Gets Him In Trouble
- Chris Rocks Mystery Daughter Living In US On Visa