Cathy Hughes, born Catherine Elizabeth Woods in Omaha, Nebraska on April 22, 1947, is an African-American entrepreneur, radio and television personality and business executive. Hughes founded the media company Radio One and later expanded into TV One , the company went public in 1998, making Hughes the first and only African-American female to head a publicly traded corporation at the time.
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- DJ Kut Brings You His Klassic Monday Mix
- Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke During Birthday Celebration In Brazil
- Hulk Hogan Thanks Fans For ‘Love And Support’ After WWE Terminates His Contract
- Snoop Dogg Blasts Swedish Officials After Arrest: ‘F-ck The Police. And I’m Still Smokin’
- Kanye West Shares Words Of Support For Caitlyn Jenner On ‘I Am Cait’