Cathy Hughes, born Catherine Elizabeth Woods in Omaha, Nebraska on April 22, 1947, is an African-American entrepreneur, radio and television personality and business executive. Hughes founded the media company Radio One and later expanded into TV One , the company went public in 1998, making Hughes the first and only African-American female to head a publicly traded corporation at the time.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- TV ROUNDUP: ‘A Different World’ On Netflix; Raven-Symone Is Gay On ‘Black-ish’ & More
- The Dangers Of Not Getting Enough Sleep
- Victoria Rowell Accuses CBS & Sony Of Retaliation Against Diversity Activists
- ‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett Signs Deal With Columbia Records
- Like Celebrities, You Can Use Your Platform For Greater Good