First lady Michelle Obama says her “heart goes out to the parents” of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, the unarmed teenager who was fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer in Florida. Click here to read more.
- Tyrese "Shame" Featuring Jennifer Husdon & Denzel Washington
- Watch Out, Hillary! Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders Brings Out Nearly 10,000 Supporters At Wisconsin Rally
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Chris Brown Files For Custody Of His Daughter, Royalty
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Was Known To Physically Abuse Her, According To Friend
- Donald Trump Defends Anti-Immigration Attack: “Somebody’s Doing The Raping”