First lady Michelle Obama says her “heart goes out to the parents” of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, the unarmed teenager who was fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer in Florida. Click here to read more.
- DJ Kut Interviews Comedian Tony Rock, Talks "Mann & Wife"
- 49 Times Janet Jackson Served Serious Slay [PHOTOS]
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Power Moves: Akon Launches Solar Academy To Provide Electricity To Africans
- George W. Bush Led All U.S. Presidents In Humanitarian Aid To Africa
- Damon Dash Addresses “Bigger Picture” In Jay Z’s TIDAL Rants