“Think Like a Man,” based on the dating-advice best-seller, debuted as the top weekend draw with $33 million, according to studio estimates. That’s almost double what studio executives had expected for the Sony Screen Gems ensemble movie, which features Michael Ealy, Taraji P. Henson and Gabrielle Union.
- "SayWord" Who Got The Juice? Styles P & Jadakiss Bringing Healthy To The Hood
- 15 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By 26 Year Boyfriend
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- 25 Memes That’ll Make You Want To Vote For Kanye West In 2020
- ‘Survivors Remorse’ Actress Brings Natural Hair Transition To Television
- Don Lemon: Can Ben Carson Win Over Black Voters?