“Think Like a Man,” based on the dating-advice best-seller, debuted as the top weekend draw with $33 million, according to studio estimates. That’s almost double what studio executives had expected for the Sony Screen Gems ensemble movie, which features Michael Ealy, Taraji P. Henson and Gabrielle Union.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- “My Culture Is Not Your Costume” UCLA Students Outraged Over Fraternity’s Blackface Party
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Should Keshia Knight Pulliam Continue To Defend The Legacy Of Bill Cosby?
- Kaylin Garcia Tells Us What She Looks For In A Guy [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Empire’ Star Grace Gealey Finally Acknowledges Engagement To Co-Star Trai Byers