Gladys Knight may not have snagged this season’s Mirrorball trophy on “Dancing With the Stars,” but the 67-year-old Motown singer earned another prize worth celebrating: She lost 60 pounds! Eliminated Tuesdayover Roshon Fegan, Knight told Us Weekly after the show that she has her pro partner Tristan McManus to thank in large part for her weight loss. Click here for more.
- St. Louis Made the "Best Cities for Foodies" List
- Malia Obama’s Summer Internship Makes Her The Envy Amongst All The ‘GIRLS’
- Little Known Black History Fact: Naomi Long Madgett
- Bill Cosby Admits To Obtaining Drugs To Give To Women For Sex
- Floyd Mayweather Has Been Stripped Of The Title He Won From Manny Pacquiao
- Williams Sisters At Wimbledon: A Look Back At The Venus & Serena Rivalry