Gladys Knight may not have snagged this season’s Mirrorball trophy on “Dancing With the Stars,” but the 67-year-old Motown singer earned another prize worth celebrating: She lost 60 pounds! Eliminated Tuesdayover Roshon Fegan, Knight told Us Weekly after the show that she has her pro partner Tristan McManus to thank in large part for her weight loss. Click here for more.
- Mo’Nique Proves Lee Daniels Lied About ‘Empire’ Role
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- 7-Year-Old Young Girl Turns Her Dislike for Natural Hair into 16K
- Boy Captures Mother & Girlfriend Fighting In Front Of His House By Using Selfie Stick
- Kimora Lee Simmons Instagrams Her First Pic Of Baby Boy Wolfe!
- You Are The Mother: Sherri Shepherd Loses Maternity Battle With Lamar Sally