Gladys Knight may not have snagged this season’s Mirrorball trophy on “Dancing With the Stars,” but the 67-year-old Motown singer earned another prize worth celebrating: She lost 60 pounds! Eliminated Tuesdayover Roshon Fegan, Knight told Us Weekly after the show that she has her pro partner Tristan McManus to thank in large part for her weight loss. Click here for more.
- [Video] TV Reporter, Photographer Killed In Virginia Shooting
- 21-Month Old Baby Killed In North St. Louis County
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Civil Rights Warrior Amelia Boynton Robinson, Portrayed In “Selma,” Dies At 104
- *Praise Hands Emoji* Blac Chyna & Amber Rose Are Getting Their Own TV Show
- ‘It Was Negative And Some Perceive It As Racial’ – April Ryan On Donald Trump’s Latest Stunt