Gladys Knight may not have snagged this season’s Mirrorball trophy on “Dancing With the Stars,” but the 67-year-old Motown singer earned another prize worth celebrating: She lost 60 pounds! Eliminated Tuesdayover Roshon Fegan, Knight told Us Weekly after the show that she has her pro partner Tristan McManus to thank in large part for her weight loss. Click here for more.
- #BeyonceAlwaysOnBeat Meme Proves Beyoncé Can Dance To Anything
- Like Fine Wine: See How Lenny Kravitz & 20 Other Celebrities Defy Father Time
- T.I.’s ‘Family Hustle’ Is Back & The Kids Are All Grown Up
- That’s Dr. Ross To You: Tracee Ellis Ross Gets An Honorary Doctorate From Brown & Will Always Be BAE
- While You Were At Your Barbecue, Chris Brown Was Out Getting Into More Drama
- Louis “Thunder Thumbs” Johnson Of The Brothers Johnson, Dies at 60 [VIDEO]