Gladys Knight may not have snagged this season’s Mirrorball trophy on “Dancing With the Stars,” but the 67-year-old Motown singer earned another prize worth celebrating: She lost 60 pounds! Eliminated Tuesdayover Roshon Fegan, Knight told Us Weekly after the show that she has her pro partner Tristan McManus to thank in large part for her weight loss. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- Alexandra Shipp Tapped To Play Storm In ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ & We’re Concerned
- And the Nominees Are: The 46th NAACP Image Awards
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- Click Flash: Tyra Banks Poses With Rihanna In A #RandomActOfFierceness