The attorney for Trayvon Martin’s family says Zimmerman should be back in jail and his bond should be revoked because during a recent bond hearing he failed to tell a judge he had $204,000. Click here for more.
- "SayWord" Who Got The Juice? Styles P & Jadakiss Bringing Healthy To The Hood
- 15 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By 26 Year Boyfriend
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- 25 Memes That’ll Make You Want To Vote For Kanye West In 2020
- ‘Survivors Remorse’ Actress Brings Natural Hair Transition To Television
- Don Lemon: Can Ben Carson Win Over Black Voters?