The attorney for Trayvon Martin’s family says Zimmerman should be back in jail and his bond should be revoked because during a recent bond hearing he failed to tell a judge he had $204,000. Click here for more.
- LL Cool J Gives Tom Joyner His Chain + More! [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- Mom Reunites With Daughter 50 Years After Being Told Her Baby Died [VIDEO]
- Bobby Brown: ‘I Don’t Know What The H*ll I’m Going Through Right Now, But I’m Giving It To God’
- Chaka Khan Speaks On Whitney Houston As She Awaits Bobbi Kristina’s Recovery
- #Blessed: North West Gets Baptized In Jerusalem