George Zimmerman’s now defunct website has made him about $200,000. How come we are just now finding out about this? Better yet, how come Zimmerman’s lawyer is just finding out about this? Had anyone known this little piece of information, Zimmerman’s bond would have been set a lot higher. When the neighborhood watchman/murderer was released on bond last week, he only had to pay 10% of the $150,000 that he was responsible for.
It’s crazy that they had an entire discussion about his and his family’s finances and no one thought to mention Zimmerman’s racist website. His attorney, Mark O’Mara said on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 that he learned about the money Wednesday and will inform a judge at a hearing today.
Like HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Trayvon Martin Tragedy.
The lawyer for Martin’s parents, Benjamin Crump, said Friday he has asked the prosecutor in the case to request that the judge revoke Zimmerman’s bail for not disclosing at the original bond hearing last week how much money he had.
Zimmerman is a man of mystery, evidently. When this Trayvon Martin tragedy first happened, Zimmerman was painted as an angry white man who shot the innocent unarmed teenager because he was black, wearing a hoodie and therefore suspicious. Now there’s information about Zimmerman’s ethnic background that may be an attempt to make him more of a minority. According to Reuters, It turns out Zimmerman is of mixed ethnicity, and has “black roots through an Afro-Peruvian great-grandfather – the father of the maternal grandmother who helped raise him.”
Oh, that makes perfect sense. Zimmerman couldn’t possibly be a racist because he has questionable black roots. *side eye* I predicted that they’d try to paint Zimmerman as a minority as soon as I saw what the man looked like. They beefed up his Hispanic background and now they want to claim that he’s black too? Here’s the thing–you can still be a racist and be black, Spanish, whatever. None of that matters anyway. He’s a man that killed an innocent kid.
What do you think about Zimmerman’s lump sum and his alleged black ancestry? Let’s discuss on Twitter @Rhapsodani.
Listen To This Playlist To Remember Trayvon Martin.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading George Zimmerman Raises $200K & Could Be Black?!
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie