1. Just add water. The relief is almost immediate, and will last for up to one hour or more.
2. Dress appropriately. There are several strategies to dress (or undress) for the heat, depending on your situation:
3. Cool down your home. There are many ways to reduce the temperature where you live.
4. Alter your diet. What you eat and drink can help keep you cool as well.
5. Sit still. Do not try to fan yourself because trying to move while feeling hot can make you feel hotter. Simply rest until the evening.
WARNINGS: Babies, children, pregnant women, and the elderly are all much more prone to overheating than others. Be sure to keep an eye on members of your family, co-workers, and neighbors. Also, as you age, your body does not regulate temperature as well as it used to (even if you stay fit) and your skin may not be able to sweat. Be cautious and see if you can relax in an air-conditioned place for a while. leave children or pets in cars alone for any amount of time.
A person with heatstroke or sunstroke may feel cool and clammy to the touch since their body is attempting to cool down. They may not be aware they have heatstroke. If a person seems slow, confused, or even claims to be “cold”, get them out of the sun immediately, seat them in an air-conditioned room or a tub, and give them cool beverages. NEVER drink alcohol to try to stay cool.
If you experience symptoms of heat stroke or dehydration, call 911 or other emergency personnel and seek professional assistance. A body temperature above 104 °F (40 °C) is life-threatening and fatal if it reaches 113 °F (45 °C).
In many areas, high day temperatures can set off afternoon thunderstorms. Be prepared for such weather situations.
While it is rarely a problem for individuals with good health, over-hydration is a possibility for individuals with heart, liver or kidney problems. If you have any serious health problems, be mindful of how much water you drink, since your kidneys may not be able to excrete an excessive amount of water properly.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading “SAY WORD” SUPAMAN DEEVINE SOUNDZ TOP 5 TIPS ON STAYING COOL IN SUMMER HEAT, AND HEAT WARNINGS
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie