For the past few years Keyshia Cole has been M.I.A. from the urban music scene. Fret not, she’s bringing her story back to reality television.
It was recently announced Cole will return to BET reality tv with a new show calledKeyshia Cole: Family First. The show will focus on the new stage of life Keyshia has entered into. We will see her as she slips comfortably into the role of wife of NBA baller Daniel “Boobie” Gibson and as a mother to her toddler D.J. who is two years old.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Keyshia Cole first got her start in reality television on her hit BET show Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is. The series began in 2006 and ran for three seasons. During the show, we watched Cole as she rose from a new artist to a platinum selling singer-songwriter. Check out the official synopsis of the show:
Keyshia Cole’s evolution from a promising R&B star to a multiplatinum selling artist was captured for three seasons by BET on her top-rated reality series The Way It Is. Viewers will once again join her on an emotional journey as she steps into a new chapter of her life. The new series gives a candid look at the R&B songstress at her most vulnerable, as a wife to NBA star Daniel Gibson, mother to her two-year-old son D.J., daughter, sister, musician and businesswoman. We’ve witnessed so many incredible and compelling moments in Keyshia’s life, especially her tumultuous relationship with her mom and sister, Frankie and Neffe. Now Keyshia has found herself on the path to becoming the woman she was destined to be, but will her new life lead her down the road to success or will demons from her past continue to haunt her?
Will you be watching Keyshia Cole’s new show when it airs on BET?
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Keyshia Cole Returns To Reality TV
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie