Ice Loves Coco premiered in June, 2011 and the 2nd season aired in February 2012
Summary: Ice Loves Coco is a reality TV show that is all about true love. Ice-T and his wife, Coco, have decided to show the world how a real relationship works. They have been together more than 10 years and say that communication is the key to a good relationship.
Both Ice-T and Coco have their own jobs and their own friends. Their ability to maintain an independent lifestyle while still being utterly in love is something the viewers like to see. Ice-T already has children, but Coco isn’t ready to have children of her own. The show is filled with real life situations such as family planning, house hunting, health scares, wedding planning, sex tips, annoying habits, and date nights. These two do it all, and give us an intimate look at just how “normal” a Hollywood couple can be.
Everyone loves to watch Ice Loves Coco because it gives the viewer’s hope. This unconventional pair shows us that true love is out there and it can last, you just have to work together to make it happen.
Top 3 Moments:
#1: The Wedding.
#2:Coco has high blood pressure.
#3:Coco delivers her sisters baby.
Impact: Ice Loves Coco has had a positive impact on realty TV history. These two love birds have shown us that you don’t have to fake it to make it. Communication, honesty, and following the “sexual code” is the key to a successful marriage and Ice T and Coco prove it every Sunday night on E!.
Aftermath: Although there have been no spin-offs of Ice Loves Coco, there are a number of reality TV shows that model the same theme.Khloe and Lamar is a reality TV show that takes a closer look at the wedded lives of Khloe Kardashian and her basketball star husband, Lamar Odom.
Trivia: Coco has her own clothing line, Licious, where she designs clothes for “curvy” women.
When Ice-T was 17, he joined The United States Army and served four years in the 25th Infantry Division.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Real Love: ‘Ice Loves Coco’ [Reality Round-Up]
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie