Five-time Grammy Award winner Donna Summer, who first hustled into our hearts in the 1970s, died Thursday morning. She was 63. Having released 17 studio albums between 1974 and 2008, it seems fitting that we honor the Queen of Disco’s legacy by lacing up our dancing shoes. Starting at the beginning… Click here to watch her videos
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- "SayWord" TJMS- Serena Williams doing her version of Beyonce's "711"
- One Night Only: ‘Friday’ Will Return To Theaters On 4/20
- UN Reveals New York Memorial To Honor Victims Of Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress
- Prince Introduces Judith Hill’s Debut Album in the Most Princely Way Possible