Five-time Grammy Award winner Donna Summer, who first hustled into our hearts in the 1970s, died Thursday morning. She was 63. Having released 17 studio albums between 1974 and 2008, it seems fitting that we honor the Queen of Disco’s legacy by lacing up our dancing shoes. Starting at the beginning… Click here to watch her videos
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside.
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’
- WARDROBE WARS: Nene Leakes vs Cynthia Bailey
- Faith Evans Receives Humanitarian Award From Black Gay Pride, Talks Rumors That Son Is Gay