The Houston family must really dislike Ray J. They’ve always had an issue with the relationship he had with Whitney Houston. Now, it seems the drama between the two parties has landed Ray J in the hospital.
Ray J was rushed to the hospital the day after the Billboard Awards after a friend went to his room and noticed he was “out of it.” He was so “out of it,” he couldn’t even get himself out of the bed. Many are saying his trip to the hospital had something to do with the verbal altercation he got into with Pat Houston at the Billboard Awards. He and Pat Houston reportedly got into a disagreement because Ray J was seated a little too close to the Houston family at the Billboard ceremony. The family demanded he moved and things went left afterwards.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
However, when Ray’s friend visited his hotel room, they immediately called for an ambulance because Ray J was extremely disoriented. Some are chalking Ray J’s hospital stay up to a mix of jet lag coupled with exhaustion and dehydration. Ray J had just gotten off a 32 hour flight from China and proceeded to make the four hour drive from Los Angeles to Las Vegas for the Billboard Awards.
Ray J is still in the hospital and it is unclear as to when he will be released.
Do you think Ray J’s hospital stay has more to do with Whitney Houston and her family rather than jet lag and exhaustion? Let us know in the comment section below.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Ray J Rushed To Hospital After Argument With Whitney Houston’s Sister-In-Law
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie