Family and some of her closest friends helped celebrate the life of Donna Summer at the singer’s funeral. A private memorial service was held Wednesday for Summer at Christ Presbyterian in Nashville, Tenn., where she had been a resident since 1995. Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- House Real Big: Beyonce & Jay Z Are Renting A Dope Los Angeles Pad For $150K Per Month
- Woman Throws Acid On Ex For Breaking Up With Her, Ends Up Burning Herself
- Black Jesus’s Kali Hawk Really Likes Playing A Woman With “King Kong Balls”
- 5 Reasons We Love HAUNTED HOUSES!