Family and some of her closest friends helped celebrate the life of Donna Summer at the singer’s funeral. A private memorial service was held Wednesday for Summer at Christ Presbyterian in Nashville, Tenn., where she had been a resident since 1995. Click here for more.
- Mo’Nique Proves Lee Daniels Lied About ‘Empire’ Role
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- 7-Year-Old Young Girl Turns Her Dislike for Natural Hair into 16K
- Boy Captures Mother & Girlfriend Fighting In Front Of His House By Using Selfie Stick
- Kimora Lee Simmons Instagrams Her First Pic Of Baby Boy Wolfe!
- You Are The Mother: Sherri Shepherd Loses Maternity Battle With Lamar Sally