Family and some of her closest friends helped celebrate the life of Donna Summer at the singer’s funeral. A private memorial service was held Wednesday for Summer at Christ Presbyterian in Nashville, Tenn., where she had been a resident since 1995. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Writes Letter To Herself & You Need To Read It
- Tyanna Jones Should Win ‘American Idol’ & Here’s Why You Should Vote For Her
- TV ROUNDUP: ‘A Different World’ On Netflix; Raven-Symone Is Gay On ‘Black-ish’ & More
- The Dangers Of Not Getting Enough Sleep
- Sherri Shepherd On Words That Get You In Trouble And The Fantastic Voyage