Radio pioneer Harold “Hal” Jackson, a staple of New York radio, has died. He was in his late 90s. Jackson died Wednesday in a hospital, said Deon Levingston, vice president and general manager at WBLS, a station owned by Inner City Broadcasting, which Jackson co-founded. Click here for more.
- Jamie Foxx Co-Hosted The TJMS; Gave Advice To Bill Cosby, Talks Wild Hollywood Parties, Love & Relationships [LISTEN]
- THURSDAY MORNING MOM: Regina Johnson
- Michelle Obama Shows POTUS How It’s Done In Her Own Workout Video
- Steph Curry’s Daughter Sparks Silly Backlash Over Press Conference Appearance
- Rev. Al Sharpton Reminds Us How To Really Celebrate Memorial Day
- Kanye West Releases Statement Over Censorship At Billboard Music Awards: ‘It Is Ridiculous’