Radio pioneer Harold “Hal” Jackson, a staple of New York radio, has died. He was in his late 90s. Jackson died Wednesday in a hospital, said Deon Levingston, vice president and general manager at WBLS, a station owned by Inner City Broadcasting, which Jackson co-founded. Click here for more.
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside.
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’
- WARDROBE WARS: Nene Leakes vs Cynthia Bailey
- Faith Evans Receives Humanitarian Award From Black Gay Pride, Talks Rumors That Son Is Gay