Radio pioneer Harold “Hal” Jackson, a staple of New York radio, has died. He was in his late 90s. Jackson died Wednesday in a hospital, said Deon Levingston, vice president and general manager at WBLS, a station owned by Inner City Broadcasting, which Jackson co-founded. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To ‘Out’ Adulterous Politicians
- Eddie Murphy On His Love For Music: ‘I Don’t Want To Be An Actor Singing’
- Usher Drops Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
- And the Nominees Are: The 46th NAACP Image Awards