Memorial Day weekend is considered the unofficial start of summer, and this year is no exception with the American Automobile Association projecting that 34.8 million Americans plan to escape at least 50 miles or more away from home. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- ‘Empire’ Star Malik Yoba Slips Up and Outs Jussie Smollett
- Breezy’s Got A Baby?! Chris Brown Is Reportedly Someone’s Daddy
- New York City Uncle Poses As “John” To Save Niece From Prostitution
- Uganda’s “Kill The Gays” Bill Is Back, & The World Is Watching
- (VIDEO) Andrew "I've Been Delivert" Caldwell Now Says That's Not So True (via @StaciStatic)