Memorial Day weekend is considered the unofficial start of summer, and this year is no exception with the American Automobile Association projecting that 34.8 million Americans plan to escape at least 50 miles or more away from home. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- Regina Hall, Jill Scott & Eve Cooper Talk Marriage Pressures & Movie ‘With This Ring’
- Starz Unveils Season Two Trailer Of ‘Power’ & We’re Like Oooh This Looks Juicy! [VIDEO]
- 6 Of The Best & Worst Dressed Celebrities Of The Week & What Our Editors Really Think About Them [VIDEO]
- Sherri Shepherd On Almost Mooning Broadway Crowd & Weight Criticism