Judging by the record ticket sales of “The Avengers,” the summer movie season is already shaping up to be a hot one. “The Avengers” set the bar high its opening weekend. The film grossed over $200 million, shattering the previous record held by “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” It has remained atop the box office the last three weeks, sinking “Battleship,” which opened this past weekend a distant second. Click here for more.
- DJ Kut Interviews Comedian Tony Rock, Talks "Mann & Wife"
- 49 Times Janet Jackson Served Serious Slay [PHOTOS]
- Congrats! Lance Gross Gets Married, Case Performs + More [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Power Moves: Akon Launches Solar Academy To Provide Electricity To Africans
- George W. Bush Led All U.S. Presidents In Humanitarian Aid To Africa
- Damon Dash Addresses “Bigger Picture” In Jay Z’s TIDAL Rants