Judging by the record ticket sales of “The Avengers,” the summer movie season is already shaping up to be a hot one. “The Avengers” set the bar high its opening weekend. The film grossed over $200 million, shattering the previous record held by “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” It has remained atop the box office the last three weeks, sinking “Battleship,” which opened this past weekend a distant second. Click here for more.
- Meanwhile, In Florida: Mom Robs Three Banks In Under 30 Minutes
- Ready To Mingle? Caitlyn Jenner Meets With A Matchmaker In New “I Am Cait” Sneak Peek
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Little Known Black History Fact: Benton Harbor Riots 1966
- Black College Football Is Back! Read Our 2015-2016 Season Preview
- Which ‘Empire’ Character Are You?