Judging by the record ticket sales of “The Avengers,” the summer movie season is already shaping up to be a hot one. “The Avengers” set the bar high its opening weekend. The film grossed over $200 million, shattering the previous record held by “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” It has remained atop the box office the last three weeks, sinking “Battleship,” which opened this past weekend a distant second. Click here for more.
- Tyrese "Shame" Featuring Jennifer Husdon & Denzel Washington
- Watch Out, Hillary! Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders Brings Out Nearly 10,000 Supporters At Wisconsin Rally
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Chris Brown Files For Custody Of His Daughter, Royalty
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Was Known To Physically Abuse Her, According To Friend
- Donald Trump Defends Anti-Immigration Attack: “Somebody’s Doing The Raping”