Judging by the record ticket sales of “The Avengers,” the summer movie season is already shaping up to be a hot one. “The Avengers” set the bar high its opening weekend. The film grossed over $200 million, shattering the previous record held by “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” It has remained atop the box office the last three weeks, sinking “Battleship,” which opened this past weekend a distant second. Click here for more.
- [St. Louis Pre-Sale Info Inside] Festival Of Praise Gospel Tour Hits Road With Biggest Stars Ever
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- Spray On Condoms Could Be A Thing In The Near Future
- Miguel Takes A Stroll Through The Hood In His “NWA” Video
- Ferguson Man Charged With Bleeding On Cops Wins Appeal
- Prince Is Back On Spotify With A New Song, Weeks After Pulling His Music Off The Streaming Service