Judging by the record ticket sales of “The Avengers,” the summer movie season is already shaping up to be a hot one. “The Avengers” set the bar high its opening weekend. The film grossed over $200 million, shattering the previous record held by “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” It has remained atop the box office the last three weeks, sinking “Battleship,” which opened this past weekend a distant second. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- The NAACP Image Awards Live Feb. 6!
- The Cutest Couple Contest
- FOUND! Police Find 16-Year-Old Aysia Monique Lewis Safe With Man She Met Online
- A.P.C. Founder Drops N-Word During Men’s Collection And Kanye Approves?
- Jacque Reid Talks To The Houston Woman Who Married Herself