Judging by the record ticket sales of “The Avengers,” the summer movie season is already shaping up to be a hot one. “The Avengers” set the bar high its opening weekend. The film grossed over $200 million, shattering the previous record held by “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” It has remained atop the box office the last three weeks, sinking “Battleship,” which opened this past weekend a distant second. Click here for more.
- LL Cool J Gives Tom Joyner His Chain + More! [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Mo’Nique Proves Lee Daniels Lied About ‘Empire’ Role
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- FROM THE SHIP: Costume Night On The ‘Fantastic Voyage’
- Nikko Explains Why He Deserves 25 Percent Of Mimi’s Book Deal [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Has ‘Irreversible Brain Damage’ And ‘Remains Unresponsive’