Judging by the record ticket sales of “The Avengers,” the summer movie season is already shaping up to be a hot one. “The Avengers” set the bar high its opening weekend. The film grossed over $200 million, shattering the previous record held by “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” It has remained atop the box office the last three weeks, sinking “Battleship,” which opened this past weekend a distant second. Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- House Real Big: Beyonce & Jay Z Are Renting A Dope Los Angeles Pad For $150K Per Month
- Woman Throws Acid On Ex For Breaking Up With Her, Ends Up Burning Herself
- Black Jesus’s Kali Hawk Really Likes Playing A Woman With “King Kong Balls”
- 5 Reasons We Love HAUNTED HOUSES!