President Obama urged Congress again this morning to pass a jobs bill during a hastily scheduled White House news conference. “We’ve got to keep on pressing with actions that can strengthen the economy,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for not passing these ideas. We know they can work.” Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- #TeamBeautiful Chat: Why Are Black Women Loving Amber Rose Right Now?
- Preachers of Detroit Episode 1 ‘Detroit Is My City’ Recap And Lesson
- Jennifer Hudson Wows Oscars With Stellar Performance of ‘I Can’t Let Go’ (Video)
- Halle Berry Opens Up About Domestic Violence
- St. Louis 2015 Hometown Champion Announced