President Obama urged Congress again this morning to pass a jobs bill during a hastily scheduled White House news conference. “We’ve got to keep on pressing with actions that can strengthen the economy,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for not passing these ideas. We know they can work.” Click here for more.
- Conspiracy? Obstruction of Justice? Roland Martin Dives In The Case of Laquan McDonald
- #Flawless Fashion: Beyoncé Launching New Streetwear Line In 2016
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- FREE THANKSGIVING MEALS-STL "Free Meals"
- The Game's Package Gets Him In Trouble
- Chris Rocks Mystery Daughter Living In US On Visa