President Obama urged Congress again this morning to pass a jobs bill during a hastily scheduled White House news conference. “We’ve got to keep on pressing with actions that can strengthen the economy,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for not passing these ideas. We know they can work.” Click here for more.
- Tyrese "Shame" Featuring Jennifer Husdon & Denzel Washington
- Bill Cosby Fights Against Release Of ‘Terribly Embarrassing’ Court Documents
- 2015 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
- Little Known Black History Fact: Muhammad Ali’s Supreme Court Victory
- Robin Thicke Begins His Comeback With “Morning Sun”
- ‘Empire’ Director Lee Daniels Signs Contract With 20th Century Fox TV