President Obama urged Congress again this morning to pass a jobs bill during a hastily scheduled White House news conference. “We’ve got to keep on pressing with actions that can strengthen the economy,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for not passing these ideas. We know they can work.” Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- “My Culture Is Not Your Costume” UCLA Students Outraged Over Fraternity’s Blackface Party
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Should Keshia Knight Pulliam Continue To Defend The Legacy Of Bill Cosby?
- Kaylin Garcia Tells Us What She Looks For In A Guy [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Empire’ Star Grace Gealey Finally Acknowledges Engagement To Co-Star Trai Byers