President Obama urged Congress again this morning to pass a jobs bill during a hastily scheduled White House news conference. “We’ve got to keep on pressing with actions that can strengthen the economy,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for not passing these ideas. We know they can work.” Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To ‘Out’ Adulterous Politicians
- Eddie Murphy On His Love For Music: ‘I Don’t Want To Be An Actor Singing’
- Usher Drops Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
- And the Nominees Are: The 46th NAACP Image Awards