President Obama urged Congress again this morning to pass a jobs bill during a hastily scheduled White House news conference. “We’ve got to keep on pressing with actions that can strengthen the economy,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for not passing these ideas. We know they can work.” Click here for more.
- Mo’Nique Proves Lee Daniels Lied About ‘Empire’ Role
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- 7-Year-Old Young Girl Turns Her Dislike for Natural Hair into 16K
- Boy Captures Mother & Girlfriend Fighting In Front Of His House By Using Selfie Stick
- Kimora Lee Simmons Instagrams Her First Pic Of Baby Boy Wolfe!
- You Are The Mother: Sherri Shepherd Loses Maternity Battle With Lamar Sally