President Obama urged Congress again this morning to pass a jobs bill during a hastily scheduled White House news conference. “We’ve got to keep on pressing with actions that can strengthen the economy,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for not passing these ideas. We know they can work.” Click here for more.
- "SayWord" Who Got The Juice? Styles P & Jadakiss Bringing Healthy To The Hood
- 15 Year Old Girl Brutally Beaten By 26 Year Boyfriend
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- 25 Memes That’ll Make You Want To Vote For Kanye West In 2020
- ‘Survivors Remorse’ Actress Brings Natural Hair Transition To Television
- Don Lemon: Can Ben Carson Win Over Black Voters?