President Obama urged Congress again this morning to pass a jobs bill during a hastily scheduled White House news conference. “We’ve got to keep on pressing with actions that can strengthen the economy,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for not passing these ideas. We know they can work.” Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- Regina Hall, Jill Scott & Eve Cooper Talk Marriage Pressures & Movie ‘With This Ring’
- Starz Unveils Season Two Trailer Of ‘Power’ & We’re Like Oooh This Looks Juicy! [VIDEO]
- 6 Of The Best & Worst Dressed Celebrities Of The Week & What Our Editors Really Think About Them [VIDEO]
- Sherri Shepherd On Almost Mooning Broadway Crowd & Weight Criticism