President Obama urged Congress again this morning to pass a jobs bill during a hastily scheduled White House news conference. “We’ve got to keep on pressing with actions that can strengthen the economy,” Obama said. “There’s no excuse for not passing these ideas. We know they can work.” Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- Late Night News Recap: Wendy Williams Shames Nicole Scherzinger For Wasting “Good Years” To Have Kids & More
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Naya Rivera Welcomes Baby Boy, & More
- Mazel Tov! Omarion & Apryl Jones Are Expecting A Baby Girl
- Tyrese Is Joining ‘Empire’ As Cookie’s New Bae