On the third anniversary of Michael Jackson’s June 25, 2009 death, the world is still fascinated by any halfway-revealing Jackson artifact that turns up. We’re also not above being curious when seemingly anything he ever verifiably touched turns up on the auction block, be it the red “Thriller” jacket, the headboard of his deathbed, or a surgical mask that contains “a single dark strand of Jackson’s hair.” Click here for more.
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside.
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’
- WARDROBE WARS: Nene Leakes vs Cynthia Bailey
- Faith Evans Receives Humanitarian Award From Black Gay Pride, Talks Rumors That Son Is Gay