On the third anniversary of Michael Jackson’s June 25, 2009 death, the world is still fascinated by any halfway-revealing Jackson artifact that turns up. We’re also not above being curious when seemingly anything he ever verifiably touched turns up on the auction block, be it the red “Thriller” jacket, the headboard of his deathbed, or a surgical mask that contains “a single dark strand of Jackson’s hair.” Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- ‘Empire’ Star Grace Gealey Finally Acknowledges Engagement To Co-Star Trai Byers
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Did Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Blast His Sidechicks With A Scathing Group Text?
- Say It Ain't So! Cheerios Recall
- House Real Big: Beyonce & Jay Z Are Renting A Dope Los Angeles Pad For $150K Per Month