On the third anniversary of Michael Jackson’s June 25, 2009 death, the world is still fascinated by any halfway-revealing Jackson artifact that turns up. We’re also not above being curious when seemingly anything he ever verifiably touched turns up on the auction block, be it the red “Thriller” jacket, the headboard of his deathbed, or a surgical mask that contains “a single dark strand of Jackson’s hair.” Click here for more.
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- Kanye West Shares Words Of Support For Caitlyn Jenner On ‘I Am Cait’
- [VIDEO + PHOTOS] Deborah Cox Live In Studio Jam Inside the Red Velvet Cake Studio
- Nile Rodgers Hosts The ‘Fold Festival’ With Pharrell, Chaka Khan & Janelle Monae
- Authorities Release New Footage Of #SandraBland Alive In Jail [Video]
- Anthony Hamilton & Wife Tarshá Announce Divorce After 10 Years