On the third anniversary of Michael Jackson’s June 25, 2009 death, the world is still fascinated by any halfway-revealing Jackson artifact that turns up. We’re also not above being curious when seemingly anything he ever verifiably touched turns up on the auction block, be it the red “Thriller” jacket, the headboard of his deathbed, or a surgical mask that contains “a single dark strand of Jackson’s hair.” Click here for more.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Will Be At The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion, Talks Days At Howard University
- Emmett Till’s Life Story Is Coming To The Big Screen 60 Years After His Death
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- ‘War Room’ Is The Hit, Faith-Based Movie You May Never Have Heard Of
- You Can Already Cop ‘Kanye West For President 2020’ Campaign Gear
- It Looks Like Nicki Minaj’s Diss Wasn’t Staged