On the third anniversary of Michael Jackson’s June 25, 2009 death, the world is still fascinated by any halfway-revealing Jackson artifact that turns up. We’re also not above being curious when seemingly anything he ever verifiably touched turns up on the auction block, be it the red “Thriller” jacket, the headboard of his deathbed, or a surgical mask that contains “a single dark strand of Jackson’s hair.” Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- Alexandra Shipp Tapped To Play Storm In ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ & We’re Concerned
- And the Nominees Are: The 46th NAACP Image Awards
- Beyond #OscarsSoWhite, Seeing The “Bigger Picture”
- Click Flash: Tyra Banks Poses With Rihanna In A #RandomActOfFierceness