On the third anniversary of Michael Jackson’s June 25, 2009 death, the world is still fascinated by any halfway-revealing Jackson artifact that turns up. We’re also not above being curious when seemingly anything he ever verifiably touched turns up on the auction block, be it the red “Thriller” jacket, the headboard of his deathbed, or a surgical mask that contains “a single dark strand of Jackson’s hair.” Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- ‘Empire’ Star Malik Yoba Slips Up and Outs Jussie Smollett
- Breezy’s Got A Baby?! Chris Brown Is Reportedly Someone’s Daddy
- New York City Uncle Poses As “John” To Save Niece From Prostitution
- Uganda’s “Kill The Gays” Bill Is Back, & The World Is Watching
- (VIDEO) Andrew "I've Been Delivert" Caldwell Now Says That's Not So True (via @StaciStatic)