According to the Metro newspaper across the pond, a man got himself handled after he dared to disrespect the Queen herself, Beyoncé. Yes, Jay-Z’s bodyguards were described as being involved in a “ruckus” at BBC Radio 1′s Hackney Weekend after some fool tried to shade Houston’s finest.
The ’99 Problems’ hitmaker’s entourage reportedly “piled in” on a man after he upset the rapper’s wife backstage at the London music event this weekend.
A source told the Metro newspaper: “Someone in the entourage said something to Beyonce to really upset her.
“Jay-Z’s bouncers moved in and there was a massive ruckus. Things really kicked off as his heavies all piled in on the guy.”
Meanwhile, Jay-Z and the other stars performing at the event – including Rihanna, Leona Lewis and Jessie J – were told not to make backstage demands unless they paid £1,000 for a rider, and all artists were provided with a shopping list of items they could buy to make their dressing rooms cosier.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: “The VIP artists got quite a shock when they were booked.
“They were told they were welcome to bring an entourage and their families as long as they paid for their fair share of the facilities themselves.
“To have a rider, they had to fork out £1,000 – and that’s per rider.”
Despite the price tag, Jay-Z still opted for brown leather sofas, white carpets and pashminas in his backstage area.
I don’t feel bad for them. He’s lucky the meanest stand of the Beyhive didn’t hear him.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Bouncers Handle Man After He Insults Beyoncé
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie