Ted, the comedy with Mark Wahlberg, took in $54.1 million, according to studio estimates from box-office trackers Hollywood.com. The debut eclipsed most projections, which had hovered around $23 million. Click here for more.
- Tyrese "Shame" Featuring Jennifer Husdon & Denzel Washington
- Bill Cosby Fights Against Release Of ‘Terribly Embarrassing’ Court Documents
- 2015 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
- Little Known Black History Fact: Muhammad Ali’s Supreme Court Victory
- Robin Thicke Begins His Comeback With “Morning Sun”
- ‘Empire’ Director Lee Daniels Signs Contract With 20th Century Fox TV