Ted, the comedy with Mark Wahlberg, took in $54.1 million, according to studio estimates from box-office trackers Hollywood.com. The debut eclipsed most projections, which had hovered around $23 million. Click here for more.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Will Be At The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion, Talks Days At Howard University
- Emmett Till’s Life Story Is Coming To The Big Screen 60 Years After His Death
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- ‘War Room’ Is The Hit, Faith-Based Movie You May Never Have Heard Of
- You Can Already Cop ‘Kanye West For President 2020’ Campaign Gear
- It Looks Like Nicki Minaj’s Diss Wasn’t Staged