Ted, the comedy with Mark Wahlberg, took in $54.1 million, according to studio estimates from box-office trackers Hollywood.com. The debut eclipsed most projections, which had hovered around $23 million. Click here for more.
- Knowing Your Government: Legal Rights Of Protestors
- Michelle Williams ‘Believe In Me’ [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Teddy Riley Will Perform At The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion, Talks Johnny Kemp’s Death And His Biggest Hit
- Luenell Has A Surprise For Her “Boys”, Gives Sherri Shepherd Dating Advice!
- Who Is Stephanie Rawlings-Blake? Meet The Baltimore Mayor Under Fire Over Her Response To Protests
- Mister Cee Explains Why He Didn’t Sign The Notorious B.I.G.