Rihanna sued her former accountants Thursday, blaming them for tens of millions of dollars in losses, shoddy bookkeeping, a failure to recommend she trim expenses when a 2009 tour was losing money and an ongoing audit by the Internal Revenue Service. Click here for more.
- Tyrese "Shame" Featuring Jennifer Husdon & Denzel Washington
- Bill Cosby Fights Against Release Of ‘Terribly Embarrassing’ Court Documents
- 2015 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
- Little Known Black History Fact: Muhammad Ali’s Supreme Court Victory
- Robin Thicke Begins His Comeback With “Morning Sun”
- ‘Empire’ Director Lee Daniels Signs Contract With 20th Century Fox TV