Rihanna sued her former accountants Thursday, blaming them for tens of millions of dollars in losses, shoddy bookkeeping, a failure to recommend she trim expenses when a 2009 tour was losing money and an ongoing audit by the Internal Revenue Service. Click here for more.
- #BeyonceAlwaysOnBeat Meme Proves Beyoncé Can Dance To Anything
- Like Fine Wine: See How Lenny Kravitz & 20 Other Celebrities Defy Father Time
- T.I.’s ‘Family Hustle’ Is Back & The Kids Are All Grown Up
- That’s Dr. Ross To You: Tracee Ellis Ross Gets An Honorary Doctorate From Brown & Will Always Be BAE
- While You Were At Your Barbecue, Chris Brown Was Out Getting Into More Drama
- Louis “Thunder Thumbs” Johnson Of The Brothers Johnson, Dies at 60 [VIDEO]