Rihanna sued her former accountants Thursday, blaming them for tens of millions of dollars in losses, shoddy bookkeeping, a failure to recommend she trim expenses when a 2009 tour was losing money and an ongoing audit by the Internal Revenue Service. Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- Late Night News Recap: Wendy Williams Shames Nicole Scherzinger For Wasting “Good Years” To Have Kids & More
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Naya Rivera Welcomes Baby Boy, & More
- Mazel Tov! Omarion & Apryl Jones Are Expecting A Baby Girl
- Tyrese Is Joining ‘Empire’ As Cookie’s New Bae