A Florida judge on Thursday set a $1 million bond with new restrictions on George Zimmerman, saying he believes the suspect may have been planning to flee the country to avoid prosecution in the killing of Trayvon Martin. Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- “My Culture Is Not Your Costume” UCLA Students Outraged Over Fraternity’s Blackface Party
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Should Keshia Knight Pulliam Continue To Defend The Legacy Of Bill Cosby?
- Kaylin Garcia Tells Us What She Looks For In A Guy [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Empire’ Star Grace Gealey Finally Acknowledges Engagement To Co-Star Trai Byers