A Florida judge on Thursday set a $1 million bond with new restrictions on George Zimmerman, saying he believes the suspect may have been planning to flee the country to avoid prosecution in the killing of Trayvon Martin. Click here for more.
- Meanwhile, In Florida: Mom Robs Three Banks In Under 30 Minutes
- Ready To Mingle? Caitlyn Jenner Meets With A Matchmaker In New “I Am Cait” Sneak Peek
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Little Known Black History Fact: Benton Harbor Riots 1966
- Black College Football Is Back! Read Our 2015-2016 Season Preview
- Which ‘Empire’ Character Are You?