“The Amazing Spider-Man” is spinning box-office gold in the U.S. and abroad, rolling up an estimated $341.2 million worldwide since opening. “Spider-Man” took in $65 million over the weekend, giving it $140 million for the 6-day holiday frame in North America and relaunching the franchise with a bang. The movie cost $230 million to produce and had to ensnare audiences with a fresh approach to a familiar franchise. Sony’s decision to change the leads to Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, and the director to Marc Webb, resonated with audiences. Click here for more.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Will Be At The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion, Talks Days At Howard University
- Emmett Till’s Life Story Is Coming To The Big Screen 60 Years After His Death
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- ‘War Room’ Is The Hit, Faith-Based Movie You May Never Have Heard Of
- You Can Already Cop ‘Kanye West For President 2020’ Campaign Gear
- It Looks Like Nicki Minaj’s Diss Wasn’t Staged