“The Amazing Spider-Man” is spinning box-office gold in the U.S. and abroad, rolling up an estimated $341.2 million worldwide since opening. “Spider-Man” took in $65 million over the weekend, giving it $140 million for the 6-day holiday frame in North America and relaunching the franchise with a bang. The movie cost $230 million to produce and had to ensnare audiences with a fresh approach to a familiar franchise. Sony’s decision to change the leads to Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, and the director to Marc Webb, resonated with audiences. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- TV ROUNDUP: ‘A Different World’ On Netflix; Raven-Symone Is Gay On ‘Black-ish’ & More
- The Dangers Of Not Getting Enough Sleep
- Victoria Rowell Accuses CBS & Sony Of Retaliation Against Diversity Activists
- ‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett Signs Deal With Columbia Records
- Like Celebrities, You Can Use Your Platform For Greater Good