“The Amazing Spider-Man” is spinning box-office gold in the U.S. and abroad, rolling up an estimated $341.2 million worldwide since opening. “Spider-Man” took in $65 million over the weekend, giving it $140 million for the 6-day holiday frame in North America and relaunching the franchise with a bang. The movie cost $230 million to produce and had to ensnare audiences with a fresh approach to a familiar franchise. Sony’s decision to change the leads to Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, and the director to Marc Webb, resonated with audiences. Click here for more.
- Jamie Foxx Co-Hosted The TJMS; Gave Advice To Bill Cosby, Talks Wild Hollywood Parties, Love & Relationships [LISTEN]
- THURSDAY MORNING MOM: Regina Johnson
- Michelle Obama Shows POTUS How It’s Done In Her Own Workout Video
- Steph Curry’s Daughter Sparks Silly Backlash Over Press Conference Appearance
- Rev. Al Sharpton Reminds Us How To Really Celebrate Memorial Day
- Kanye West Releases Statement Over Censorship At Billboard Music Awards: ‘It Is Ridiculous’