“The Amazing Spider-Man” is spinning box-office gold in the U.S. and abroad, rolling up an estimated $341.2 million worldwide since opening. “Spider-Man” took in $65 million over the weekend, giving it $140 million for the 6-day holiday frame in North America and relaunching the franchise with a bang. The movie cost $230 million to produce and had to ensnare audiences with a fresh approach to a familiar franchise. Sony’s decision to change the leads to Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, and the director to Marc Webb, resonated with audiences. Click here for more.
- [St. Louis Pre-Sale Info Inside] Festival Of Praise Gospel Tour Hits Road With Biggest Stars Ever
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- Spray On Condoms Could Be A Thing In The Near Future
- Miguel Takes A Stroll Through The Hood In His “NWA” Video
- Ferguson Man Charged With Bleeding On Cops Wins Appeal
- Prince Is Back On Spotify With A New Song, Weeks After Pulling His Music Off The Streaming Service