“The Amazing Spider-Man” is spinning box-office gold in the U.S. and abroad, rolling up an estimated $341.2 million worldwide since opening. “Spider-Man” took in $65 million over the weekend, giving it $140 million for the 6-day holiday frame in North America and relaunching the franchise with a bang. The movie cost $230 million to produce and had to ensnare audiences with a fresh approach to a familiar franchise. Sony’s decision to change the leads to Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, and the director to Marc Webb, resonated with audiences. Click here for more.
- Tyrese "Shame" Featuring Jennifer Husdon & Denzel Washington
- Watch Out, Hillary! Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders Brings Out Nearly 10,000 Supporters At Wisconsin Rally
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Chris Brown Files For Custody Of His Daughter, Royalty
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Was Known To Physically Abuse Her, According To Friend
- Donald Trump Defends Anti-Immigration Attack: “Somebody’s Doing The Raping”