Republican members of the Miami-Dade School Board in Florida — a heavily contested battleground state this November — sent a message to First Lady Michelle Obama Tuesday: Stay out of our school. Click here for more.
- Jamie Foxx Blames Bad National Anthem Performance On Equipment
- GET THE LOOK: Taraji P. Henson’s Sleek, Long Hair at the 2015 Met Gala
- DJ Kut Talks MMA, Ken Shamrock & Street Fighting With Kimbo Slice
- #TeacherAppreciationWeek: 5 Celebs You Didn’t Know Were Teachers
- Jazmine Sullivan Delivers Stunning Cover Of Nina Simone’s “Baltimore”
- Miguel Is Getting Sued For That Billboard Music Awards Leg Drop