Spike Lee worked with Michael Jackson and considered him a friend, but the director says even he learned a lot combing through footage of the icon for a planned documentary about the singer’s “Bad” album. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Writes Letter To Herself & You Need To Read It
- Tyanna Jones Should Win ‘American Idol’ & Here’s Why You Should Vote For Her
- TV ROUNDUP: ‘A Different World’ On Netflix; Raven-Symone Is Gay On ‘Black-ish’ & More
- The Dangers Of Not Getting Enough Sleep
- Sherri Shepherd On Words That Get You In Trouble And The Fantastic Voyage