Spike Lee worked with Michael Jackson and considered him a friend, but the director says even he learned a lot combing through footage of the icon for a planned documentary about the singer’s “Bad” album. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- 6 Of The Best & Worst Dressed Celebrities Of The Week & What Our Editors Really Think About Them [VIDEO]
- Sherri Shepherd On Almost Mooning Broadway Crowd & Weight Criticism
- Naomi Campbell Rips Instagram Models: “We Had To Earn Our Stripes”
- CeeLo Green Releases Surprise Album Online