Singer Taylor Swift edged out teen heart-throb Justin Bieber as the highest-earning celebrity under 30, taking in $57 million, as women dominated the top spots on a list released by Forbes.com on Thursday. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- The NAACP Image Awards Live Feb. 6!
- The Cutest Couple Contest
- Kanye West Reveals Video Clip of ‘Only One’ Featuring North West
- Gladys Knight Talks ‘Empire’, Performing at The Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Police And Protesters Clash At St. Louis Community Meeting [VIDEO]