Singer Taylor Swift edged out teen heart-throb Justin Bieber as the highest-earning celebrity under 30, taking in $57 million, as women dominated the top spots on a list released by Forbes.com on Thursday. Click here for more.
- LL Cool J Gives Tom Joyner His Chain + More! [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- Mom Reunites With Daughter 50 Years After Being Told Her Baby Died [VIDEO]
- 'Just Got Paid" Singer Johnny Kemp Dead At 55
- Beyonce Posts Anniversary Photos, Chris Brown Makes Her His #WCW [PHOTOS]
- FROM THE SHIP: Costume Night On The ‘Fantastic Voyage’