Singer Taylor Swift edged out teen heart-throb Justin Bieber as the highest-earning celebrity under 30, taking in $57 million, as women dominated the top spots on a list released by Forbes.com on Thursday. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- "SayWord" TJMS- Serena Williams doing her version of Beyonce's "711"
- One Night Only: ‘Friday’ Will Return To Theaters On 4/20
- UN Reveals New York Memorial To Honor Victims Of Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress
- Prince Introduces Judith Hill’s Debut Album in the Most Princely Way Possible