President Obama‘s absence from the NAACP Convention is raising questions as some African-Americans have watched enviously as the President sent Vice-President Biden to speak while he courted other voting blocs critical to his re-election hopes. Click here for more. What do you think, is President Obama is taking the black vote for granted?
- Tyrese "Shame" Featuring Jennifer Husdon & Denzel Washington
- Bill Cosby Fights Against Release Of ‘Terribly Embarrassing’ Court Documents
- 2015 BET Awards Red Carpet Arrivals
- Little Known Black History Fact: Muhammad Ali’s Supreme Court Victory
- Robin Thicke Begins His Comeback With “Morning Sun”
- ‘Empire’ Director Lee Daniels Signs Contract With 20th Century Fox TV