President Obama‘s absence from the NAACP Convention is raising questions as some African-Americans have watched enviously as the President sent Vice-President Biden to speak while he courted other voting blocs critical to his re-election hopes. Click here for more. What do you think, is President Obama is taking the black vote for granted?
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- "SayWord" TJMS- Serena Williams doing her version of Beyonce's "711"
- One Night Only: ‘Friday’ Will Return To Theaters On 4/20
- UN Reveals New York Memorial To Honor Victims Of Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress
- Prince Introduces Judith Hill’s Debut Album in the Most Princely Way Possible