“The Green Mile” star Michael Clarke Duncan was hospitalized Friday after suffering a heart attack, according to a rep. The 54-year-old actor was taken to a Los Angeles hospital, where doctors report that Duncan “suffered a myocardial infarction early this morning,” the actor’s rep says. “He is now stable and we look forward to his full recovery.”
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- The NAACP Image Awards Live Feb. 6!
- The Cutest Couple Contest
- Kanye West Reveals Video Clip of ‘Only One’ Featuring North West
- Gladys Knight Talks ‘Empire’, Performing at The Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Police And Protesters Clash At St. Louis Community Meeting [VIDEO]