“The Green Mile” star Michael Clarke Duncan was hospitalized Friday after suffering a heart attack, according to a rep. The 54-year-old actor was taken to a Los Angeles hospital, where doctors report that Duncan “suffered a myocardial infarction early this morning,” the actor’s rep says. “He is now stable and we look forward to his full recovery.”
- TOP OF THE MORNING: Live From The 2014 #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion, Too Close To God To Mess With
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside.
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- Lisa Price On Carol’s Daughter Selling Out: ‘Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion’
- WARDROBE WARS: Nene Leakes vs Cynthia Bailey
- Faith Evans Receives Humanitarian Award From Black Gay Pride, Talks Rumors That Son Is Gay