“The Green Mile” star Michael Clarke Duncan was hospitalized Friday after suffering a heart attack, according to a rep. The 54-year-old actor was taken to a Los Angeles hospital, where doctors report that Duncan “suffered a myocardial infarction early this morning,” the actor’s rep says. “He is now stable and we look forward to his full recovery.”
- Meanwhile, In Florida: Mom Robs Three Banks In Under 30 Minutes
- Ready To Mingle? Caitlyn Jenner Meets With A Matchmaker In New “I Am Cait” Sneak Peek
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Little Known Black History Fact: Benton Harbor Riots 1966
- Black College Football Is Back! Read Our 2015-2016 Season Preview
- Which ‘Empire’ Character Are You?