An unrelenting President Barack Obama jabbed at Mitt Romney’s record with a private equity firm in an ad Saturday that aimed to keep his rival on the defensive just as the Republican challenger’s campaign hoped to take advantage of poor economic data to gain an edge on the incumbent. Click here for more.
- Tyrese "Shame" Featuring Jennifer Husdon & Denzel Washington
- Watch Out, Hillary! Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders Brings Out Nearly 10,000 Supporters At Wisconsin Rally
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Chris Brown Files For Custody Of His Daughter, Royalty
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Was Known To Physically Abuse Her, According To Friend
- Donald Trump Defends Anti-Immigration Attack: “Somebody’s Doing The Raping”