An unrelenting President Barack Obama jabbed at Mitt Romney’s record with a private equity firm in an ad Saturday that aimed to keep his rival on the defensive just as the Republican challenger’s campaign hoped to take advantage of poor economic data to gain an edge on the incumbent. Click here for more.
- Knowing Your Government: Legal Rights Of Protestors
- Michelle Williams ‘Believe In Me’ [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- Teddy Riley Will Perform At The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion, Talks Johnny Kemp’s Death And His Biggest Hit
- Luenell Has A Surprise For Her “Boys”, Gives Sherri Shepherd Dating Advice!
- Who Is Stephanie Rawlings-Blake? Meet The Baltimore Mayor Under Fire Over Her Response To Protests
- Mister Cee Explains Why He Didn’t Sign The Notorious B.I.G.