An unrelenting President Barack Obama jabbed at Mitt Romney’s record with a private equity firm in an ad Saturday that aimed to keep his rival on the defensive just as the Republican challenger’s campaign hoped to take advantage of poor economic data to gain an edge on the incumbent. Click here for more.
- Little Known Black History Fact: Eldzier Cortor
- 4 Charged In Shooting Of Minneapolis Black Lives Matters Protesters
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Welcome To The New & Improved NewsOne — Connected Socially, Politically & Culturally
- Social Media Drags Wendy Williams’ New Bathing Suit Photos
- Devon Franklin Talks ‘Woodlawn’ Success, Going From Will Smith’s Intern To Film Executive