An unrelenting President Barack Obama jabbed at Mitt Romney’s record with a private equity firm in an ad Saturday that aimed to keep his rival on the defensive just as the Republican challenger’s campaign hoped to take advantage of poor economic data to gain an edge on the incumbent. Click here for more.
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- DJ Kut Brings You His Klassic Monday Mix
- Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke During Birthday Celebration In Brazil
- Hulk Hogan Thanks Fans For ‘Love And Support’ After WWE Terminates His Contract
- Snoop Dogg Blasts Swedish Officials After Arrest: ‘F-ck The Police. And I’m Still Smokin’
- Kanye West Shares Words Of Support For Caitlyn Jenner On ‘I Am Cait’