An unrelenting President Barack Obama jabbed at Mitt Romney’s record with a private equity firm in an ad Saturday that aimed to keep his rival on the defensive just as the Republican challenger’s campaign hoped to take advantage of poor economic data to gain an edge on the incumbent. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- The NAACP Image Awards Live Feb. 6!
- The Cutest Couple Contest
- FOUND! Police Find 16-Year-Old Aysia Monique Lewis Safe With Man She Met Online
- A.P.C. Founder Drops N-Word During Men’s Collection And Kanye Approves?
- Jacque Reid Talks To The Houston Woman Who Married Herself