Ice Age: Continental Drift proved a little weaker than analysts expected, but it still won the box office this weekend. The fourth installment of the animated franchise mustered $46 million, according to studio estimates. Click here for more.
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- DJ Kut Brings You His Klassic Monday Mix
- Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke During Birthday Celebration In Brazil
- Hulk Hogan Thanks Fans For ‘Love And Support’ After WWE Terminates His Contract
- Snoop Dogg Blasts Swedish Officials After Arrest: ‘F-ck The Police. And I’m Still Smokin’
- Kanye West Shares Words Of Support For Caitlyn Jenner On ‘I Am Cait’