Ice Age: Continental Drift proved a little weaker than analysts expected, but it still won the box office this weekend. The fourth installment of the animated franchise mustered $46 million, according to studio estimates. Click here for more.
- Meanwhile, In Florida: Mom Robs Three Banks In Under 30 Minutes
- Ready To Mingle? Caitlyn Jenner Meets With A Matchmaker In New “I Am Cait” Sneak Peek
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Little Known Black History Fact: Benton Harbor Riots 1966
- Black College Football Is Back! Read Our 2015-2016 Season Preview
- Which ‘Empire’ Character Are You?