Gospel singer and prophetess Juanita Bynum recently appeared on an Atlanta radio station and revealed some of her past struggles in life. She also spoke of affairs she said she had with women. “I’ve done it all. I did the drugs. I’ve been with men. I’ve been with women. It’s not a line. It’s my life,” Bynum said. Click here for more.
- [St. Louis Pre-Sale Info Inside] Festival Of Praise Gospel Tour Hits Road With Biggest Stars Ever
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- Spray On Condoms Could Be A Thing In The Near Future
- Miguel Takes A Stroll Through The Hood In His “NWA” Video
- Ferguson Man Charged With Bleeding On Cops Wins Appeal
- Prince Is Back On Spotify With A New Song, Weeks After Pulling His Music Off The Streaming Service