Gospel singer and prophetess Juanita Bynum recently appeared on an Atlanta radio station and revealed some of her past struggles in life. She also spoke of affairs she said she had with women. “I’ve done it all. I did the drugs. I’ve been with men. I’ve been with women. It’s not a line. It’s my life,” Bynum said. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- ‘Empire’ Star Malik Yoba Slips Up and Outs Jussie Smollett
- Breezy’s Got A Baby?! Chris Brown Is Reportedly Someone’s Daddy
- New York City Uncle Poses As “John” To Save Niece From Prostitution
- Uganda’s “Kill The Gays” Bill Is Back, & The World Is Watching
- (VIDEO) Andrew "I've Been Delivert" Caldwell Now Says That's Not So True (via @StaciStatic)