Gospel singer and prophetess Juanita Bynum recently appeared on an Atlanta radio station and revealed some of her past struggles in life. She also spoke of affairs she said she had with women. “I’ve done it all. I did the drugs. I’ve been with men. I’ve been with women. It’s not a line. It’s my life,” Bynum said. Click here for more.
- St. Louis Made the "Best Cities for Foodies" List
- Malia Obama’s Summer Internship Makes Her The Envy Amongst All The ‘GIRLS’
- Little Known Black History Fact: Naomi Long Madgett
- Bill Cosby Admits To Obtaining Drugs To Give To Women For Sex
- Floyd Mayweather Has Been Stripped Of The Title He Won From Manny Pacquiao
- Williams Sisters At Wimbledon: A Look Back At The Venus & Serena Rivalry