Homeland, a political thriller about a turncoat Iraqi war soldier and a damaged federal agent who pursues him, was nominated for three top Emmys Thursday, including best drama, best actress (Claire Danes) and best actor (Damian Lewis). It was also the most-nominated new comedy or drama. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To ‘Out’ Adulterous Politicians
- Eddie Murphy On His Love For Music: ‘I Don’t Want To Be An Actor Singing’
- Usher Drops Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
- And the Nominees Are: The 46th NAACP Image Awards