New York’s legendary “Queen of Soul Food” Sylvia Woods, whose iconic restaurant drew dignitaries and ordinary folk from all over the world to Harlem to taste her fried chicken, died Thursday at 86. Click here for more.
- Tyrese "Shame" Featuring Jennifer Husdon & Denzel Washington
- Watch Out, Hillary! Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders Brings Out Nearly 10,000 Supporters At Wisconsin Rally
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Chris Brown Files For Custody Of His Daughter, Royalty
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Was Known To Physically Abuse Her, According To Friend
- Donald Trump Defends Anti-Immigration Attack: “Somebody’s Doing The Raping”