New York’s legendary “Queen of Soul Food” Sylvia Woods, whose iconic restaurant drew dignitaries and ordinary folk from all over the world to Harlem to taste her fried chicken, died Thursday at 86. Click here for more.
- Meanwhile, In Florida: Mom Robs Three Banks In Under 30 Minutes
- Ready To Mingle? Caitlyn Jenner Meets With A Matchmaker In New “I Am Cait” Sneak Peek
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Little Known Black History Fact: Benton Harbor Riots 1966
- Black College Football Is Back! Read Our 2015-2016 Season Preview
- Which ‘Empire’ Character Are You?