New York’s legendary “Queen of Soul Food” Sylvia Woods, whose iconic restaurant drew dignitaries and ordinary folk from all over the world to Harlem to taste her fried chicken, died Thursday at 86. Click here for more.
- Jamie Foxx Blames Bad National Anthem Performance On Equipment
- GET THE LOOK: Taraji P. Henson’s Sleek, Long Hair at the 2015 Met Gala
- DJ Kut Talks MMA, Ken Shamrock & Street Fighting With Kimbo Slice
- #TeacherAppreciationWeek: 5 Celebs You Didn’t Know Were Teachers
- Jazmine Sullivan Delivers Stunning Cover Of Nina Simone’s “Baltimore”
- Miguel Is Getting Sued For That Billboard Music Awards Leg Drop