New York’s legendary “Queen of Soul Food” Sylvia Woods, whose iconic restaurant drew dignitaries and ordinary folk from all over the world to Harlem to taste her fried chicken, died Thursday at 86. Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- “My Culture Is Not Your Costume” UCLA Students Outraged Over Fraternity’s Blackface Party
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Should Keshia Knight Pulliam Continue To Defend The Legacy Of Bill Cosby?
- Kaylin Garcia Tells Us What She Looks For In A Guy [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Empire’ Star Grace Gealey Finally Acknowledges Engagement To Co-Star Trai Byers