The divorce papers for Kim Kardashian haven’t even been drafted yet, and already there’s talk that her new boo, Kanye West, is planning to propose to her as soon as her divorce is final.
Radar Online reports that West has already started designing the engagement ring…using jewels left behind by his late mother, Donda West. A source told Radar:
“Donda was such an important person in Kanye’s life, he thought the world of her and was devastated when she died. So, he kept all her jewelry as keepsakes – a lot of the pieces were items he bought over the years after he made it as a hip-hop star. Now, Kanye has found a woman he respects and loves just as much as his mom, so he wants to share her jewelry collection with Kim.
Too soon? Apparently some of West’s friends think so. The source went on to say:
“His friends think it’s a terrible idea and are advising him not to give Kim the ring. Because it’s a gift, it would be difficult for Kanye to ask for it back if they ever split up.”
Touché. Even if West DID work up the nerve to ask for the ring back, there’s no guarantee that he would get it. Kardashian did infamously keep her engagement ring from estranged husband Kris Humphries after their 72-day marriage crumbled. This was despite NUMEROUS attempts made by Humphries and Co. to retrieve the 20-karat sparkler.
But if the photos from Kim and Kanye’s well documented relationship are any indication…, the two may may finally met their match in each other. Do we hear wedding bells in the future for Kim and Kanye?
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading IS KANYE ABOUT TO POP THE QUESTION TO KIM K?
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie