Chris Brown just can’t seem to stay out of trouble! The other night while partying in Cannes, Chris got into a brawl with security when they wouldn’t let him in VIP.
According to the NY Daily News, the 23-year-old singer got into a heated argument at Gotha Nightclub in Cannes on Wednesday night with club security when he discovered his table wasn’t in the upstairs VIP area.
The eyewitness says as soon as Brown arrived at Gotha with an entourage of about 20 men and 10 women, including girlfriend Karrueche Tran, the scuffle began. The group, led by fellow musician Barry (Mijo) Bradford, walked up the stairs to the VIP area with some “huge bodyguards, and Brown right behind them, thinking that’s where their table would be,” says the insider.
Two security guards belonging to the club, however, blocked them, and Bradford became “angry and started punching and shoving the security. Then Chris and his bodyguards got involved and they were pushing and screaming at each other.”
The eyewitness in the VIP area says extra security was called in and even Paris Hilton’s private security — the heirhead was also partying at Gotha — stepped in to break up the fight. Finally, Brown and Bradford’s group was convinced to go to the table downstairs, where Brown began happily dancing on top of the couch and drinking Champagne straight from the bottle.
Wasn’t Chris just on Twitter telling the Jacksons to stop fighting and airing their business in public?
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading SOMEBODY GET THIS KID INTO ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS A.S.A.P! CHRIS BROWN INVOLVED IN BAR FIGHT OVER VIP
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie