Police say an officer went inside of the Victoria’s Secret because the girl’s mother, Charlene Bratton, had warrants out for her arrest for unpaid traffic tickets. But the daughter got physically involved after the officer tired to arrest the mom, police say. Bratton, Baker and several family members were inside of the store. The mother was trying on shorts and was preparing to by them when the officer arrived.
Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!
“He said, put your hands behind your back. I said, ‘for what?’ Next thing you know, he tackled me down on the ground,” said Bratton.
WATCH 12-Year-Old Dejamon Show Where She Was Tased
The daughter says she began crying during the incident and that is when she says the officer tased her. Police disagree with the mother and daughter’s version of events, arguing that the daughter actually got physical with the officer and refused to back down.
When a reporter asked Bratton, given that she had warrants out for her arrest, why should anyone believe her version of events, she said “You can’t help but to believe it. He should have had enough control to tell her to get back instead of pulling out his gun, I guess he was nervous or whatever, and tasing people.”
Police said that the officer acted correctly when he tased the girl. But they admitted that it was an unusual situation and encouraged the mother to file a complaint with the department’s internal affairs unit.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading 12-Year-Old Tased In Victoria’s Secret After Cop Tries To Arrest Her Mom
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie