Jermaine Jackson called Wednesday for an end to the public feud that has embroiled his family for more than a week, saying issues over the care of his mother and with late brother Michael’s estate should be handled privately. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To ‘Out’ Adulterous Politicians
- Eddie Murphy On His Love For Music: ‘I Don’t Want To Be An Actor Singing’
- Usher Drops Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
- And the Nominees Are: The 46th NAACP Image Awards