If you’ve ever donated to Barack Obama’s campaign, registered to vote or visited his website, you have surely been receiving emails from the Chief and his camp. We started to notice that his subject lines have a certain magic ability to not only make you open them, but feel like you are part of the Obama family. Who cares if it turns out he’s asking you for money? For those few seconds, receiving the email made you feel closer to the Obamas than Bo the White House Dog.
1. Barack Obama courteously lets you know that you will be joined by his beautiful wife.
2. Michelle clearly emails you… often.
3. Michelle sends you tips on your summer organizing. She cares.
4. Obama cares about your opinion enough to brag about his celebrity friends.
5. You plan trips together.
6. Michelle thinks of you when she can’t sleep. (Pause)
7. Barack gives you his attention right before big speeches.
8. You’re his go-to person when he’s in a bind.
Like Giant on Facebook to keep up with the latest in Men’s Lifestyle, Entertainment and Culture!
9. He calls you his best friend.
10. Michelle is not only grateful for you, but looks forward to seeing you.
11. The Obamas miss you!
12. Barack is thirsty for your approval.
13. He clearly knows how to get your attention for the important emails.
14. Michelle saves you a seats.
15. No one sends an informal email quite like Barry.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading 16 Emails From The Obamas That Make You Feel Like Part Of The Family
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie