Mitt Romney’s unfavorable rating is up, most Americans think the Republican presidential challenger favors the rich, and now two new polls have Pres Obama in the lead (CNN survey gives Obama 52% lead over Repub challenter Mitt Romney 45%, his lead is even bigger in a recent Fox News poll: Obama leading 49% over Romney 40%…. it appears the number of people who believe that the economy will not get better if Romney is elected has edged up slightly. Click here for more.
- Photo Of Bobbi Kristina In Hospice Care Facility Allegedly Being Shopped To Magazines & Websites
- Chick Chat: Step One Of Your Summer Sex Challenge Is All About Intimacy
- Must-Haves For Looking Cute On The Go
- Sweetie Pie's Opening a Third Location in Berkeley?
- Right Or Wrong: Man Whoops Kid With Belt For Stealing, Shares Video On Facebook
- End Of An Era: Sonia Manzano, Sesame Street’s ‘Maria,’ To Retire After 44 Years