Mitt Romney’s unfavorable rating is up, most Americans think the Republican presidential challenger favors the rich, and now two new polls have Pres Obama in the lead (CNN survey gives Obama 52% lead over Repub challenter Mitt Romney 45%, his lead is even bigger in a recent Fox News poll: Obama leading 49% over Romney 40%…. it appears the number of people who believe that the economy will not get better if Romney is elected has edged up slightly. Click here for more.
- [Video] TV Reporter, Photographer Killed In Virginia Shooting
- 21-Month Old Baby Killed In North St. Louis County
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Civil Rights Warrior Amelia Boynton Robinson, Portrayed In “Selma,” Dies At 104
- *Praise Hands Emoji* Blac Chyna & Amber Rose Are Getting Their Own TV Show
- ‘It Was Negative And Some Perceive It As Racial’ – April Ryan On Donald Trump’s Latest Stunt