Mitt Romney’s unfavorable rating is up, most Americans think the Republican presidential challenger favors the rich, and now two new polls have Pres Obama in the lead (CNN survey gives Obama 52% lead over Repub challenter Mitt Romney 45%, his lead is even bigger in a recent Fox News poll: Obama leading 49% over Romney 40%…. it appears the number of people who believe that the economy will not get better if Romney is elected has edged up slightly. Click here for more.
- Jamie Foxx Co-Hosted The TJMS; Gave Advice To Bill Cosby, Talks Wild Hollywood Parties, Love & Relationships [LISTEN]
- THURSDAY MORNING MOM: Regina Johnson
- Michelle Obama Shows POTUS How It’s Done In Her Own Workout Video
- Steph Curry’s Daughter Sparks Silly Backlash Over Press Conference Appearance
- Rev. Al Sharpton Reminds Us How To Really Celebrate Memorial Day
- Kanye West Releases Statement Over Censorship At Billboard Music Awards: ‘It Is Ridiculous’