Mitt Romney’s unfavorable rating is up, most Americans think the Republican presidential challenger favors the rich, and now two new polls have Pres Obama in the lead (CNN survey gives Obama 52% lead over Repub challenter Mitt Romney 45%, his lead is even bigger in a recent Fox News poll: Obama leading 49% over Romney 40%…. it appears the number of people who believe that the economy will not get better if Romney is elected has edged up slightly. Click here for more.
- [St. Louis Pre-Sale Info Inside] Festival Of Praise Gospel Tour Hits Road With Biggest Stars Ever
- #BCM: John David Washington Star of Ballers And Son Of Hollywood Royalty
- Spray On Condoms Could Be A Thing In The Near Future
- Miguel Takes A Stroll Through The Hood In His “NWA” Video
- Ferguson Man Charged With Bleeding On Cops Wins Appeal
- Prince Is Back On Spotify With A New Song, Weeks After Pulling His Music Off The Streaming Service