Mitt Romney’s unfavorable rating is up, most Americans think the Republican presidential challenger favors the rich, and now two new polls have Pres Obama in the lead (CNN survey gives Obama 52% lead over Repub challenter Mitt Romney 45%, his lead is even bigger in a recent Fox News poll: Obama leading 49% over Romney 40%…. it appears the number of people who believe that the economy will not get better if Romney is elected has edged up slightly. Click here for more.
- Little Known Black History Fact: Eldzier Cortor
- 4 Charged In Shooting Of Minneapolis Black Lives Matters Protesters
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Welcome To The New & Improved NewsOne — Connected Socially, Politically & Culturally
- Social Media Drags Wendy Williams’ New Bathing Suit Photos
- Devon Franklin Talks ‘Woodlawn’ Success, Going From Will Smith’s Intern To Film Executive