Mitt Romney’s unfavorable rating is up, most Americans think the Republican presidential challenger favors the rich, and now two new polls have Pres Obama in the lead (CNN survey gives Obama 52% lead over Repub challenter Mitt Romney 45%, his lead is even bigger in a recent Fox News poll: Obama leading 49% over Romney 40%…. it appears the number of people who believe that the economy will not get better if Romney is elected has edged up slightly. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- TV ROUNDUP: ‘A Different World’ On Netflix; Raven-Symone Is Gay On ‘Black-ish’ & More
- The Dangers Of Not Getting Enough Sleep
- Victoria Rowell Accuses CBS & Sony Of Retaliation Against Diversity Activists
- ‘Empire’ Star Jussie Smollett Signs Deal With Columbia Records
- Like Celebrities, You Can Use Your Platform For Greater Good