The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and the General Electric Company (GE) have announced a voluntary recall of 1.3 million Hotpoint®, GE® and GE Profile™, GE Eterna™ and GE Adora™ plastic tub dishwashers, manufactured between March 2006 through July 2006, and November 2006 through April 2008. Click here for more.
- [Video] TV Reporter, Photographer Killed In Virginia Shooting
- 21-Month Old Baby Killed In North St. Louis County
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Civil Rights Warrior Amelia Boynton Robinson, Portrayed In “Selma,” Dies At 104
- *Praise Hands Emoji* Blac Chyna & Amber Rose Are Getting Their Own TV Show
- ‘It Was Negative And Some Perceive It As Racial’ – April Ryan On Donald Trump’s Latest Stunt