The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and the General Electric Company (GE) have announced a voluntary recall of 1.3 million Hotpoint®, GE® and GE Profile™, GE Eterna™ and GE Adora™ plastic tub dishwashers, manufactured between March 2006 through July 2006, and November 2006 through April 2008. Click here for more.
- Jamie Foxx Co-Hosted The TJMS; Gave Advice To Bill Cosby, Talks Wild Hollywood Parties, Love & Relationships [LISTEN]
- THURSDAY MORNING MOM: Regina Johnson
- Michelle Obama Shows POTUS How It’s Done In Her Own Workout Video
- Steph Curry’s Daughter Sparks Silly Backlash Over Press Conference Appearance
- Rev. Al Sharpton Reminds Us How To Really Celebrate Memorial Day
- Kanye West Releases Statement Over Censorship At Billboard Music Awards: ‘It Is Ridiculous’