The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and the General Electric Company (GE) have announced a voluntary recall of 1.3 million Hotpoint®, GE® and GE Profile™, GE Eterna™ and GE Adora™ plastic tub dishwashers, manufactured between March 2006 through July 2006, and November 2006 through April 2008. Click here for more.
- Photo Of Bobbi Kristina In Hospice Care Facility Allegedly Being Shopped To Magazines & Websites
- Chick Chat: Step One Of Your Summer Sex Challenge Is All About Intimacy
- Must-Haves For Looking Cute On The Go
- Sweetie Pie's Opening a Third Location in Berkeley?
- Right Or Wrong: Man Whoops Kid With Belt For Stealing, Shares Video On Facebook
- End Of An Era: Sonia Manzano, Sesame Street’s ‘Maria,’ To Retire After 44 Years