More than 219 million Americans watched the Games over 5,535 hours of broadcasting on NBC, NBC Sports Network, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, Telemundo, two specialty channels and NBCOlympics.com, Nielsen data show. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Charlie Wilson Valentine's Day Getaway
- The NAACP Image Awards Live Feb. 6!
- The Cutest Couple Contest
- Kanye West Reveals Video Clip of ‘Only One’ Featuring North West
- Gladys Knight Talks ‘Empire’, Performing at The Super Bowl Gospel Celebration