Chris Brown and Drake were slapped Wednesday with a $16 million lawsuit over the bottle-throwing nightclub brawl involving their entourages, as a company with ties to the club sought to hold the music stars responsible for the melee. Click here for more.
- Little Known Black History Fact: Eldzier Cortor
- 4 Charged In Shooting Of Minneapolis Black Lives Matters Protesters
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- Welcome To The New & Improved NewsOne — Connected Socially, Politically & Culturally
- Social Media Drags Wendy Williams’ New Bathing Suit Photos
- Devon Franklin Talks ‘Woodlawn’ Success, Going From Will Smith’s Intern To Film Executive