Chris Brown and Drake were slapped Wednesday with a $16 million lawsuit over the bottle-throwing nightclub brawl involving their entourages, as a company with ties to the club sought to hold the music stars responsible for the melee. Click here for more.
- #BeyonceAlwaysOnBeat Meme Proves Beyoncé Can Dance To Anything
- Like Fine Wine: See How Lenny Kravitz & 20 Other Celebrities Defy Father Time
- T.I.’s ‘Family Hustle’ Is Back & The Kids Are All Grown Up
- That’s Dr. Ross To You: Tracee Ellis Ross Gets An Honorary Doctorate From Brown & Will Always Be BAE
- While You Were At Your Barbecue, Chris Brown Was Out Getting Into More Drama
- Louis “Thunder Thumbs” Johnson Of The Brothers Johnson, Dies at 60 [VIDEO]