Chris Brown and Drake were slapped Wednesday with a $16 million lawsuit over the bottle-throwing nightclub brawl involving their entourages, as a company with ties to the club sought to hold the music stars responsible for the melee. Click here for more.
- Check out the amazing cover story on Gospel’s game-changer, Deitrick Haddon
- Lebron James Is Not Here For Gun Violence
- Join The Old School 95.5 Text Club
- The Early Days of NWA!
- Will Smith Talks New Music, Announces Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff & Strongly Hints At ‘Bad Boys II’ Sequel
- FAIL: Meryl Streep Promotes New Film Wearing Slavery Shirts