Chris Brown and Drake were slapped Wednesday with a $16 million lawsuit over the bottle-throwing nightclub brawl involving their entourages, as a company with ties to the club sought to hold the music stars responsible for the melee. Click here for more.
- LL Cool J Gives Tom Joyner His Chain + More! [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- Mo’Nique Proves Lee Daniels Lied About ‘Empire’ Role
- #FantasticMoment: The Crowd Loves ‘Step In the Name of Love’ [VIDEO]
- FROM THE SHIP: Costume Night On The ‘Fantastic Voyage’
- Nikko Explains Why He Deserves 25 Percent Of Mimi’s Book Deal [EXCLUSIVE]
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Has ‘Irreversible Brain Damage’ And ‘Remains Unresponsive’