Chris Brown and Drake were slapped Wednesday with a $16 million lawsuit over the bottle-throwing nightclub brawl involving their entourages, as a company with ties to the club sought to hold the music stars responsible for the melee. Click here for more.
- Photo Of Bobbi Kristina In Hospice Care Facility Allegedly Being Shopped To Magazines & Websites
- Chick Chat: Step One Of Your Summer Sex Challenge Is All About Intimacy
- Must-Haves For Looking Cute On The Go
- Sweetie Pie's Opening a Third Location in Berkeley?
- Right Or Wrong: Man Whoops Kid With Belt For Stealing, Shares Video On Facebook
- End Of An Era: Sonia Manzano, Sesame Street’s ‘Maria,’ To Retire After 44 Years