Chris Brown and Drake were slapped Wednesday with a $16 million lawsuit over the bottle-throwing nightclub brawl involving their entourages, as a company with ties to the club sought to hold the music stars responsible for the melee. Click here for more.
- "SAYWORD" THE TOM JOYNER FANTASTIC VOYAGE LINE UP- APRIL 11-19 2015
- Uganda’s “Kill The Gays” Bill Is Back, & The World Is Watching
- (VIDEO) Andrew "I've Been Delivert" Caldwell Now Says That's Not So True (via @StaciStatic)
- Bobby Brown Holds Birthday Vigil For Bobbi Kristina
- Oprah Bids Farewell To Chicago (via @StaciStatic)
- Before We Say Goodbye: A Comprehensive List Of Eric Holder’s Greatest Civil Rights Hits