“I don’t understand why that’s so fascinating to people. I’ve known him since I was 15 years old but no one knows that. No one knows that because I wasn’t in the public eye then so it wasn’t all that interesting to take pictures of me.”
Oh, stop it. In the age of Maury and blog culture are you really perplexed as to why people might be interested in you having a baby with several kids who just so happens to be a famous rapper? And like…wasn’t he expecting two kids at the same time with two different women?
There’s your answer.
Anyway, she also addressed dating rumors surrounding her and Trey Songz:
We’re not together. No, we just took a picture together. [Those rumors] don’t upset me because I know him, he’s a great guy but no I laugh at that. Me and my brother were walking down the street one day and they said I was dating my brother and I was like, ‘That’s funny.’
Well, to be fair, when Trey was asked about this recently he told a KMEL radio personality, “Lauren London is a very important person to me, I love her to death. Is she my woman? No. We are great friends and we HAVE been lovers before.”
That said, watch Lauren’s interview in full where she discusses more pressing matters like her job and…the Lord (around the six minute mark):
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Lauren London Doesn’t Understand Your Having Lil’ Wayne’s Baby Fascination
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie