Former original Basketball Wives star and current Basketball Wives: LA cast member Gloria Govan discussed her new acting role and old cast mates in a new interview with EURWeb. Govan is set to play a female assassin on a program called Clean Ops, set to air on the Comedy Shaq Network.
Govan was asked how she’d use her new martial arts moves on the cast of Miami’s Basketball Wives franchise, and well, she certainly answered:
Anyway, keep that whole combat/assassin thing in mind ’cause when Cherise jokingly asked Gloria if she had use her new skills on anybody on “Basketball Wives” … Miami or LA, who would it be? Govan didn’t hesitate.
“I think I’d use my moves on every cast member in Miami. I would wait for Evelyn.
Evelyn would be last.
I’d knock out Shaunie first.
And then … you know Royce apologized to me after the last reunion.So, I wouldn’t knock her out. I’d just smack the sh*t out of her.”
She continued, “[Suzie] I like. Jennifer just gets on my nerves … like her voice irritates me so I would try to take out her voice box.”
Now keep in mind, the chat was done a few days prior to Evelyn allegedly getting head-butted by her soon to be ex-husband, Chad Johnson, and Gloria was just joking … we think.
Anyway, she wasn’t through knocking Evelyn, figuratively that is. And for that, you’ll just have to see the video (if you haven’t already). The imagery (b-roll) as she’s talking is, umm, interesting. Let’s just say our editor was inspired.
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading If She Could, Gloria Govan Would Backhand Shaunie O’Neal
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie