EACH WEEK. BIBLICAL TRANSLATIONS WILL VARY, BUT THE MAIN RESOURCE WILL BE THE TOWNSEND PRESS SUNDAY SCHOOL COMMENTARY, 91ST EDITION. THIS FEATURE IS DESIGNED TO BE OF HELP TO THOSE WHO CANNOT ATTEND THEIR LOCALCHURCH AND/OR SUNDAY SCHOOL.
Lesson Title: GOD PROMISED TO BE WITH US
Printed Text: Ezekiel 34:23-31 (NIV)
Key Verse: Ezekiel 34:23 (NIV)
I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them and be their shepherd.
Source: Townsend Press Sunday School Commentary 2011
People are searching for tranquility and wholeness. Where can these things be found? A lasting relationship with God and an assurance that God is with us meets our deepest need.
God promised to meet the basic needs of His people Israel for food, water and security. The people of God were living through their worst nightmare. Yet, in the midst of their darkest moments God offered a word of hope through the prophets. Christians are an extension of the Lord Jesus Christ. We live in a world that has been broken by economic hardship, war, disease, crime, and family disintegration. All of these and many other problems have contributed to the feeling of hopelessness by millions of people in American and billions around the world. One of our responsibilities as believers is to minister to the hurting (See Matthew 25:31); Hebrews 6:10. As we reach out to the hurting, we show the world that God is alive and that His love extends to all people. How do we preach and teach the Gospel today? Our witness is credible to the extent that we live out what we preach and teach.
Lord God, we beseech You by the presence of the Holy Spirit to make us more like Your Son Jesus Christ. May the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit fill our lives with compassion for the weak, the lost and the hurting. In Jesus’ name. Amen
1. @_raiiney helping me put the sausage veggie medley into the processor earlier today for the @tylerflorence stuffing/spatchcock turkey! #success …
1 of 16
2. Orange Glazed Chicken Wings… First test. #hometestkitchen #theseasonedlife
2 of 16
3. Jerk turkey w mashed nutmeg squash. Sweet and savory! #theseasonedlife … (Side note: the portions are small because they’re tasting plates, eating all day LOL) 🐷💛💛💛
3 of 16
4. Done! Black pepper beef and broccoli, curry fried rice, honey shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps…. #homemade #theseasonedlife no takeout, takeout.
4 of 16
5. Made these insane porterhouse steaks with shallot and garlic. #theseasonedlife
5 of 16
6. Celebrating the oscars and my first go round as a judge on #grocerygames by using my Parmesan wheel @wholefoods gifted me!!! Pasta Carbonara w scratch made pasta!!!! (Tune in at 8pm west coast!!! On @foodnetwork )
6 of 16
7. Dinner is in full effect… Seafood pasta on its way.
7 of 16
8. Done! 😋😋😋
8 of 16
9. Perfectly southern with a little Cali flare!!! Topped my porchetta biscuit sandwich with a fried egg, red pepper jam, crystal hot sauce mayo and a drizzle of honey! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
9 of 16
10. Successful test day! They’re sweet, Super sticky and tender. Thanks for tasting @princessmom2363 !!! 😊😊😍
10 of 16
11. #theseasonedlife sweet chili shrimp with jicama, Serrano and a whole lot of love. Quick 10 minute dish. No #iceberg or #butterlettuce at the grocery store! What great travesty. 😂😂🤓
11 of 16
12. Before the roasting began! @amandahaascooks thank you so much for making our Christmas wishes come true alongside @williamssonoma #primerib
12 of 16
13. My pea soup with Kerrygold herb butter seared scallops!!!! #christmas2015 #theseasonedlife
13 of 16
14. My Lobster Salad w Spicy Serrano Avocado dressing! #FTW I think this one will more than pass for the cookbook! Sooo much flavor! In a salad at that!
14 of 16
15. Pillows of warm toasty mallow, pecans and brown sugar. Sweet potato casserole. #classic
15 of 16
16. Banana bread … Again! 🍌🍌🍌
16 of 16
Continue reading Sunday School Review
Chef Curry: Every Time Ayesha Curry Was The Ultimate IG Foodie